Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Black Hole

Please read my first (of many) posts about my life changing experience at the Social Good Summit! SO EXCITED!

The Black Hole

I registered to the Social Good Summit for the first time ever this year. I consciously decided to come as press because I wanted to use the opportunity to absorb all the information I possibly could and hold myself accountable for relaying it.  I had never even heard about the summit before scrolling through my personal list of socially conscious tweeters.  (Following socially conscious accounts is relatively new for me so this was monumental) At the time of registration, the agenda was not yet available and I still had a sense that those three days would somehow change my life.   Once seated in the Digital Media Lounge with the agenda and my laptop in front of me, I was instantly overwhelmed.  There were...Read More
Shared from +SocialGood

No comments: