Friday, October 4, 2013

She's Your Daughter Too

My dear family, friends and gracious supporters, It's been a long time coming and it's been a wonderful journey. In 2009, I started this blog as a homework assignment and slowly but surely, it's changed my life. I am so blessed to have experiences, support and a gift that allowed me to transform my entire world, imaginative and real into an eternal body of work. Your unconditional love and encouragement has shaped me into not only an author but a woman of tremendous faith that the human race is powerful beyond measure.
I present to you, 25 exclusive FIRST EDITION copies of my first novel, She's Your Daughter Too.
"A girl's first love should always be her daddy. A young Dylan grew up dancing on her father's feet and sitting in his lap while she pretended to drive his white Chevy. They were best friends - he was her hero and she was the sun in his sky. When dating, Dylan often thought back to her dad's wise words. Her search for prince charming would always remind her of how much of a king her father was. When tragedy strikes unexpectedly, kings become memories and lessons becomes the scriptures she never fully understood. Guided by her father's voice, Dylan navigates her way through betrayal, assault, infidelity, and loss. As she struggles through the muddy waters of her womanhood, she finds herself hanging from the threads of men who never knew how to love her anyway. And if any of this sounds vaguely familiar, it should because She's Your Daughter Too."
First Edition

No comments: