Sunday, June 28, 2015

ravaged


I wanted to be ravaged
Rolled over, devoured and ravaged again
I wanted to be eaten alive
I wanted to be beside myself from the abundance of pleasure and the wisdom to know I deserved it
Womanhood is a strange thing
A blossoming and a wilting all at the same time
And in this isolated moment, I wanted to be ravaged
I wanted to feel a pleasure that was equal to the pain I endured
And so we rolled, we tumbled, we devoured
Clawed at each other's flesh; exhausted our energies
Repented into the sky with our moans
And as he lifted me into the air
I left my baggage at the foot of his bed

and when I finally settled down into a deep sleep, I decided the baggage would stay there
because the only way I could float was without it

1 comment:

Wendy Owen said...

I Met a Powerful Spell caster and Psychic from India by name Dr Sam, He is very real, Honest and Genuine.. He helped me get my lover back, there is no bad or negative effect.The Psychic uses black Magic and he helped me get my Lover back, it worked in 2 days.. My lover came back to me, apologized for leaving and now we are back together and as happy as ever… I will encourage and recommend anyone to contact the spell caster and ask him for help.. He does all kinds of spells asides love spells. just tell him your situation and he will help you… you can email him directly on Email: salvationlovetemple@gmail.com, WEBSITE ADDRESS is http://lovespelltemple.weebly.com he is the answer to your problem...get back your divorced Husband/Wife back now with his help