Sunday, April 8, 2012

Speak your piece/peace, I'm listening...



IN LOVE WITH THIS POST!!! on My house -- ShanitaB.

Thank you!  This piece means so much to me.  It was actually a conversation that turned into an epiphany.  I still use it when I feel myself taking things/people for granted.  It's hard (for me anyway) to just love without fear or anxiety, but when I openly appreciate someone or something, my love flows naturally.  I think it's especially important that we find the best recipe for our own love.  We don't all require the same things, we don't give the same things so when we find what brings our love to its greatest potential, we have to hold on to it.  All in all, I'm glad you're in love with this post because this post taught me how to be in love.

Thank you!! 

No comments: