Tuesday, April 26, 2011

what would you do?

@stylZdotcom [known him since 04, always good for a little mental stimulation] wrote:

would
you walk away from
your dreams to be
with the person
you saw in them?

everything about this requires a damn answer.
it requires that we look deep within ourselves to decide what we deem worthy in our lives.  i'm gonna tell you right now that i have tons of dreams, this writing thing being one of them, however Chrissy from Love & Hip Hop taught me something i never considered.  She told Jim Jones, her boyfriend of six years, 
"I finally know what I want to do with the rest of my life...I want to spend it with you."


maybe one day, the universe will be so kind to give me everything i've ever dreamed of in human form and then the decision won't be a decision at all but rather a vow.

No comments: