Monday, May 9, 2011

play nice

this is gonna be vulgar so if you're a fan of the more demure, this post might prove quite the opposite...


i can always tell when i've been crying in my sleep 
tears stick to my face like sheets to wet dreams
my thighs tremble from loneliness
and my fingers cramp from spelling your name out on my clit
earthquakes dance in my veins from the crushing words we spoke earlier
i want to kiss the anger from your lips and i want your jealousy to pour down in beads of sweat
steam the mirror with the cloudy reflections we are of one another
you have me so mad
i'm arguing with myself
you're keeping me up but i want you to stay up
and since you're so stubborn, i want to sit on whatever part of you is so hard...of understanding
and if i have to rotate my hips to make my point then so be it
if i have to expose my backbone by arching it then please place your hand in the small of my back, knock on my spine because i don't want to feel my legs when we're done
i want to scream your name...
into the pillow that is
i want you to pull me back into reality...by my hair
and i want you to shut the f.ck up and bite your tongue...
once you're done using it...
they say make love and not war
but whoever said that never fought for love
because here we are, fighting and biting, scratching and screaming
begging for the other to come with the permission of time
and isn't it amazing that we can't agree on anything except for the fact that you are mine and i am yours?
so you're gonna have to hold my tiny wrists above my head so i won't beat your chest with my frustrations
and i'd rather you leave bruises from you sucking on my neck rather than scars on my heart
yes you can rip those vickies off, i have forty more pairs
leave them at my pedicured toes and find the place that says 'enter here'
i want you inside of me because that's the only time you don't let the outside in
arguments can never find their rhythm against the melody of skin
so when you say 'can i come,' yes you can, please do, come here, come now, come with me
you will always oblige
why?
because it doesn't matter what we did
he is mine and i am is.

No comments: