Saturday, January 15, 2011

3 day weekend

three day weekend for @ms_she...mind you, i haven't gone out this much since i was twenty two and fresh off the assembly line called puberty...i digress...


here are some tweets that embarrass everything i'm trying to stand for as a Christian...the moral high ground less traveled...


@t_lloyd: spandex, flyaways and a headband. they might send me back to DR tonight. [this is known as the Santo Domingo uniform by the ever so intelligent @tori_ah. she keeps me up to date on international standards and practices]


@t_lloyd: A grown man pet @'s hair last night. I know it's luxurious and all but Negro please. @ told me to spare him.


@t_lloyd: Then she had one shoe on in the club. I said, But Wait. The next thing I know @ pulled flats out her bra. Word to my stretchmarks. [if you didn't know, i'm completely self conscious but only about my torso. stretchmarks are not a game! if i can't grow my next child in a body other than my own, it might not happen for me]


@t_lloyd: Then @ had two cups talkin about cocoloso and cran/vodka taste good together. Needless to say, it was a done deal.


@t_lloyd: Some questionable songs played, "I gotta donk" [I tapped out] "drop it low" "single ladies," @ did full performances for more cups.


@t_lloyd: So @ washed her hair in the club. Against my advice of course. harlem n.ggas started throwing $. They liked that she was WAVY  [dead ass]


@t_lloyd: N.ggas came out of VIP to dance with us. Everybody flashed an engagement ring or a miniature copy of their diploma.  [this is not to say that women with husbands and degrees are too stuck up to dance in the club, this means that just because you're a star on your block doesn't mean we care. the husbands and the degrees are just additional deterrents]


@t_lloyd: We bought her 2 shots of goose. @ drinks them then asks what it was. She screams "u know Goose gets u loose!" b.tch [diddy chose the right one, i secretly hope he chooses @ms_she as a walking advertisement.  drink responsibly folks]


@t_lloyd: Then my favorite song in honor of @ came on. BLACK AND YELLOW. I poured out a little henny 4him. Then a b.tch slipped ? [@manuelmphresh is honestly my 2011 bff...love you long time!]


@t_lloyd: Whisper song played. @ asks @ "u wanna play w/ my pantylines?" Tiff declines. @ goes "ok just checkin" continues to sip [i don't wear thongs so i was completely enthused that @ms_she had pantylines to begin with]


@t_lloyd: If some1 spills a drink on ur hair, it doesn't matter if it's moet or Whatever's clever. What matters is this press I have. Look ma, no perm! [@ms_she got her hair done on tuesday and her was DONE on thursday.  i revived her strands only for them to politely wither away the night after. she partied like a rockstar]


@t_lloyd: It was all fun and games till sh.t got real. so u just gonna throw a drink my n.gga? Say no more. [that was the true thought process]


@t_lloyd: Next thing I know 15 of us LEAN all up in the VIP ready to slap the new cast of HARLEM WORLD with their own bottles. Security looked scared. [the only thing i can say is this: we were going to f.ck the club up!]


@t_lloyd: so sincere tho “@: WAIT! lol  do u remember tellin  this "bitch you have a 401K why the fuck are you picking up these harlem ass Dollar bills!


@t_lloyd: LMFAO “@: If we ever go out for  b-day again....I'm putting some bread in my purse. I got tired of her asking me for some lol.”


@t_lloyd: Morals of the story: dont hit the dougie in a one strap dress unless of course that's what you're into. [@vina_love gives dougie lessons if you need them. i did]


@t_lloyd: Moral #2: attractive women with husbands, fiancees, b/fs, diplomas & 401ks can still be from the gutter meaning u can get ur ass whooped. [it is what it is on that one]


@t_lloyd: Moral #3 camera phones are everywhere. @ can NEVER get famous without us getting paid too.  b.tch [i'm trying to have a cameo on VH1 driven]


@t_lloyd: Moral #4. We are officially too old for this sh.t. Catch us next time tearing up a nursing home near you! =)


For those who enjoyed...
“@: BEST RECAP EVER RT : lol I apologize for the documented f.ckery “@ Literally laughing out loud over here! #icant


“@: This recap from @ is absolutely hilarious”


@t_lloyd: Finally somebody understands lol “@: Ahahhahahaah I'm dying at @ and @ they're so rude but mean no harm lol”


featuring @ms_she and @aamiragarba


this recap was brought to you by the effects of cocoloso and working a nine to five.

2 comments:

Styles4u_Remixed said...

Omg, It's 7:40 in da AM to early for me to be laughing this loud my recap for my birthday weekend coming up may sound like that well .....Nah I gotta teenager let me act accordingly Aaaah Nah its going down next weekend.
That was hilarious!

Q. said...

Where do I start...401K Ha.
SHOES OUT THE BRA....Cake topper.
Vanilla you look like you was given the kisses away...Dont make me slap you.