Thursday, January 20, 2011

different degrees of love

everyone's love is different and then on top of that there are different degrees of love. so i got to thinking. there are some tell tale signs of my love. they are:

i washed your dishes. i MUST love you.
if you see me with my hair undone or you see my nipples, that's love.  my nipples are sacred and so is my hair.
if i let you touch my hair, we're talking about the kind of love that will get your tires slashed if you leave me. [a part of me is joking. a part of me is not]
if you leave something in my house or my car and i keep it, it's because i love you. i'm trying to teach you responsibility.
speaking of cars, if i let you drive my car, even when i'm not sleepy, i love you. just make sure my insurance loves you too.
if i feed you, i love you.
if i let you feed me, i trust you. two very different things.
that's all i can think of for now. cheers to my love.

1 comment:

Q. said...

I love you too...