Thursday, January 21, 2010

this is how i'm feeling

I've been waiting to talk for so long but I should have been LISTENING.

Live & love are only 1 letter off. Does that mean in order to live we have to love or do we have to love in order to live?


Sex is the only language you speak. Consider me bilingual.

I'm gonna fall in love with you in another language because english isn't enough.

I want to have this argument in the shower, because I know you're not hearing me so this time I want you to go so deep you feel me. I want you to feel my body apologize and my mind cringe at the harm we've created outside of this steam. I want you to wash your harsh words out of my hair while I kiss the pain off your tongue. I want the soap to run over the dead skin and build new cells out of our hope. I want you to go so far inside of me that the you forget what the outside looks like. I want you to want me bare and naked, vulnerable to your touch and willing to your desire. I want to look so far into your brown eyes that your soul becomes my reflection. I want to run my brown fingers over your yellow skin and make the sweetest caramel that's only edible in heaven. I want to put my ear on your chest and give it a reason to keep beating. I want our souls to dance while we stand still in the melody of our minds' symphony. I want to make love with you , to you and inside of you. You are not half of me because you make me whole, you are half of me because we are whole together. We are one piece of eternity. Your scars make me cry and my weaknesses make you strong. I inhale you and you exhale me in the midst of our oxygen. My chest rises to your breath. The stars bow in our skies and even the deepest waves cannot match our rhythm. You enter me but I'm in you. I want to have this argument in the shower so we can't feel the tears while our fingers interlock and we make footprints in moving water. I want to have this argument in the shower so I can melt in your arms. I want to have you, in the shower, on the floor, on the countertop, in the bed and in life. I just want you. And I'll gladly give you all of me so you never have to want for anything.

No comments: