Sunday, July 22, 2012

Heads up...

I especially don't take advice when I don't ask for it.


When you realize how powerful words, you'll stop letting JUST anybody talk to you.  Sometimes we have to realize that no matter how much we love a person, we can't love them into being intelligent, into being wise, into being self reflective.  They are who they are and it is a choice as to whether or not we'll accept it.


It's funny, I'm not the type to lead my friends down the wrong path at all.  Besides thinking that's a lame quality, I get nothing from making you look bad.  If you look bad or crazy, I'm going to tell you.  It's not just because I don't like it, it's sincerely because you look bad or crazy.  As your friend, I know your potential because I've seen you at your best and worst.  If you're at your worst, then hey, I'm going to inform you of such.  It is never to be malicious but rather inspiring.  Get it together.  Do your hair, get your face together, wear clothes that fit.  Don't do it to impress me or anyone else, but rather create the very standard you wish to attract.  There are plenty of things that I don't necessarily like, but look really good.  Now I know that I care about how I look 98% of the time naturally.  I may look young, plain or simple but usually always flattering.  (We all have wtf moments but everything in moderation folks) You never know who you'll meet. Iron your clothes, do something, just make an effort to LOOK GOOD.


As far as your decisions, I rarely give advice.  I think everyone needs to make certain decisions to reach their own maturity.  I will tell you the perception of it and the consequences of such behavior but do you boo boo.  I'll be here either way.  


Simply put, everybody ain't hating.  You really might look dumb.

1 comment:

Styles4u_Remixed said...

Your Amazing...Love your writing and this blog. I was away for little but I'm back and ready to feed my mind.