Sunday, July 22, 2012

Speak your piece/peace, I'm listening

I love this quote "You, the readers, the listeners, the admirers, the fans, the visitors, give artists the very breath it takes to make smoke out of love." I truly know what it is your talking about....that time you must take to find yourself even if its for the second or third time. Welcome back - written by Theory Republic on Five Months Coming


Thank you for welcoming me back! There is so much time we must take for ourselves to present quality works of art. To dig deep enough into your soul to shake someone else's takes time, patience and solitude.  It's often a lonely and critical journey we must endure as artists. I'm actually on hiatus right now primarily communicating through just writing.  Even my best friends have to take a seat because I simply don't have enough for them, the readers, my family and even the other things I want.  Yet and still, I hope to come back with a greater appreciation for life by simply reflecting on it.  Thanks for relating to me on this one!

No comments: