Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Speak your piece/peace, I'm listening...

Heart wrenching. You're bold enough to say out loud what so many of us question. You are definitely not alone. - Anonymous on Where Are You God?

Heart wrenching is the perfect way to describe that post.  It took a lot out of me and I felt so many emotions at once, emotions that I was embarrassed and even ashamed to share.  However, this gift (the writing) is where God is, so I needed to ask right here.  And maybe i could have written this down on paper and kept it in a notebook to never see the light of day, but what could it do there.  That would be like burying a prayer.  I had to share it, I had to show it.  I had to get it out and connect because that's where I was feeling most alone.  And thank you for the reminder that I am not alone.  You will always be remembered for that.

No comments: