Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Tragedy

I was supposed to break this year but my father taught me better than that.

I have changed and I have no desire to disclose in what ways to anyone who is not allowed or unable to see the difference.

My intuition for the last year has stepped in to guide me and I'm finally listening.  I'm starting to feel like my ancestors are hanging out in my head reminding me that my bloodline does not consist of weak minds nor mediocre behavior.  

I spent the year completing mandatory tasks and no, I do not want praise for that.  I want more of that.  I want more purpose, more responsibility because then I can limit myself to cohabiting with people of that nature only.  I can promise myself to love the responsible men, the classy women and their beautiful babies.

Though I can understand, sympathize and empathize with those who are NOT like that, it is to be understood that emotionally we are not the same species.  We do not drink from the same watering hole and they do not grow the necessary fruits to nourish me.  I can stop feeling sorry for not being so nice and start feeling good about being genuine.  

It is nice to be nice to others but I would rather be an example that loving one's self is the first example of how to love others.

Trust no one that trusts everyone.  Smiles are free, but they should not be guaranteed.  We are who we love and if we let everyone into this tiny space we call a soul, then we are only filled of favors instead of substance.

Some things are sacred, of those things is YOU.

1 comment: