Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Speak your piece/peace, I'm listening

I was trying to catch up and finally got to this post knowing within an instant that I wanted to read it but alas, I'm in a rush so I cannot. I accidentally scrolled to the bottom and read, "For he who breaks a girl is not stronger than the man who rebuilds a woman." Tell it!!!! I will be back to finish but I wanted to take a minute to say, that in a time where there are more people who watch backwards television than read books, I am glad there is you to lead us all back toward true words & fantastic writing. Not only do I believe in your talents, I believe in you. Keep up the good work :) - MP on You and I are Not In Vain

Thank you!!!  This comment means the world to me.  "True words and fantastic writing," is such a powerful statement that I can't believe you're talking to me.  Thank you for believing in me.  This post is so special to me.  It ties two moments together and it's definitely the bridge to the second book.  I'm not even done with the first one but this post reassures me that there's more.  Thank you for taking time out of your life to read about mine.  That's beautiful!


No comments: