Sunday, December 20, 2009

do you hate me? yes babe, i absolutely do.

One day he asked me if I hated him.
I didn't.
But tonight I do.
I really do. God please forgive me because I really do.
And I really hate myself for hating him because hating someone you love is the ultimate hypocrisy.

Being forgiving and compassionate is overrated tonight. I want to be spiteful, I want to be hateful, I want to be cruel. But I refuse to compromise my character for anyone who does not have one.

The tears keep falling and it blows my mind, how people cry the same tears for so many different reasons.

And I deleted everything, so my memory of good and bad is just a memory. Eventually I will forget, because memories don't live like people do.

F.ck him and f.ck her too.
Now that, that right there is the truth.

No comments: