Monday, March 15, 2010

u can see my halo


i never leave home without my halo...
at least i blow dried it for the european motherf.ckers out there and even the brown people who are afraid of hair bigger than their brain.

i didn't even leave it curly.

i didn't even keep the kink.
sh.t my hair is tougher than you. and your ancestors too.

and no matter how big my hair is, i know you can see this brown skin,
these brown eyes
and these pink lips
underneath it.

this hair looks like a lion's mane.

and that is simply f.cking appropriate.

because i'm a leo.


this is my jungle.
and i'm going swing it left to right.

i'm used to a whole kingdom watching me, i've been your entertainment for centuries.




well, you call it entertainment, but you're trying so hard to break me to be me that it's actually idolatry.

it has to be crazy to walk in the stride of queens and the shadows of kings.

i can't imagine what it must feel like when you found out that the mother of civilization had my almond shaped eyes and i share her long cocoa legs that i won't bother walking over you with.

it must kill you that like the winds, i am versatile.



i have sole control over the type of day you will have.

mother nature is my sister.

it just makes sense.

mother of civilization.

mother nature.

and oh yes, i believe my God is a woman.

taking ribs from pigs to build the limbs of pimps.

you heard me right too.


pimp the system to think that it's ok to f.ck it all up. [get it?]

got it.

when you look in my palms, you will see swaying trees, impossible pyramids and the north star.

cuz i find freedom in in the coils you try to trap me in.

so shackle me, chain me, beat me, erase me but you will never be the first to take my virginity because i own it.

earth is my baby. call it immaculate conception.

all eyes on me. hear me roar.

No comments: