Saturday, March 27, 2010

you gotta be out the mind God gave you

i'm a lot of things.

a west indian procrastinator who loves bread as if it was a family member, a sarcastic, witty probably too smart for my own good, speak my mind just to show you i have one, itty bitty one hundred and thirty pounds soaking wet, always have to have my nails done, won't wake up before 10am to talk to anyone except God and my mama, laugh on the phone about n.ggas aint sh.t but all the while loving the one i have/had, cry when i feel like no one can hear me, will lose my voice just to tell u to shut the f.ck up, a cute face, slim waist having, my shoe collection could have paid your rent, will tell u about ur man just in case you're dumb enough to ask, love my mama but she can get it too, overprotective, not above physical violence if you don't understand a good old conversation, emotionally driven, temper having, can't really lie because i don't want to be another person to hurt you, wear my hair out, up, down or in curls and will gladly do it all over again in the morning if that means i have to f.ck u up tonight, Bronx born, Philly made, but can't get enough of New Orleans cuz that's where Lil Wayne's from, high class traveler who made it around the globe faster than you can get your man in check, the type to teach myself the things i can't understand whether it's love or photoshop, will make love in the same house i'd burn down if love no longer lived there, the kind of girl whose mission is do more good than harm but that oath hasn't become my lifestyle...yet, understanding but not forgiving, can take a hit but will not be anyone's punching bag, will gladly love u but i love myself more. i am all of these things, some good, some bad, and probably some more.

but one thing i am NOT...is scared of you.
yea. you.
i'm not scared.
not even a little bit.

No comments: