Thursday, February 10, 2011

RAY ALLEN!!!!!

if you know me personally, you know that RAY ALLEN of the Boston Celtics is my FAVORITE PLAYER IN THE NBA.  that man can shoot threes in his sleep.  he is one of the best shooters in the NBA and has been since he stepped up on the court.  i was first introduced to him by my ex who happened to be a ball player himself.  after following ray's career with his remarkable strength on the court and realistic performance in HE GOT GAME, he's a consistent blessing to the game of basketball.  tonight, he has broken Reggie Miller's record for most three point shots in his career with 2561 completed shots!! tears actually came out of my eyes.  I'm beyond ecstatic for him, his family and his teammates.

Like he said, "at home, I bring them to the feet, away, I bring them to their knees"

Watch that man work!

1 comment:

http://www.ehow.com/members/stevemar2-articles.html said...

Allen’s record number of made three-pointers is quite an accomplishment. His percentage from behind the arc is very impressive as well. I think the 3-point shot is the most exciting play in basketball.