Wednesday, February 23, 2011

soundtrack of my life...

i have this ipod that was with me during my last relationship.  i hardly ever used it so he ended up with it.  needless to say, he used to surprise me by putting albums i was really looking forward to on it for me.  the ipod became an extension of both of us.  everything from Oj da Juiceman to Toni Braxton, with Jay-Z, and Anthony Hamilton with Fabolous and R. Kelly, the Dream, Juvenile, Day 26, Beyonce, Donell Jones, Kanye West, Biggie, Drake, Chrisette Michele, anyone you can think of.  this ipod is the playlist of almost two years of my life.  i recently just turned it on and i couldn't believe it.  i almost had tears in my eyes as i remembered the first time i heard some of these songs or when we used to play them in the car/house.  it's a reminder of who i was, what we went through and how all of it is just a memory.  anyway, i found some favorites that you might like, laugh at or relate to.

just remember, relationships are like ipods.  there's always a new one waiting to come out.







mind you, juelz JUST released the video for this song...(at least he had me ahead of the curve)



i'm warning you now, this song is all the way reckless!

No comments: