Saturday, December 25, 2010

every other season comes along and i'm alright

he said i've been miserable all week.  could be that i wake up at 4am everyday.  it could be ten hour shifts. it could be my ovaries knocking my ribs around with a sledgehammer.  it could be the migraines or the nightmares. or it could be that it's the holidays, the most emotionally draining season of my year.

when people hear that i don't like Christmas, they look at me like i have three heads, which is funny because i barely use the one i have.  i usually ask why do YOU like Christmas?  their first answer is family.

well, then that about sums up my dislike for the holiday outside of its religious affiliation.  long story short, i have a huge family and we stopped speaking for reasons bigger than any ego.  can you imagine growing up with a huge family and then losing them all at once?  put it this way, death would have been easier.

No comments: