Tuesday, December 7, 2010

some gifts don't come wrapped.

i want to cry. not for pain or for glory. i just want to cry.
tears of joy.

i'm blessed. that's it. and it wasn't an enlightening experience that made me notice. it was a combination of tiny things with great people tiptoeing around in my destiny. my only fear is that recognizable greatness is indescribable and will leave me with nothing to write and everything to feel.  someone said i wouldn't have time for the blog, facing my new schedule. i almost agreed until i realized schedules change all the time, but breathing is mandatory and since that's what writing is for me, i need all the air i can get.

i found a song that puts it all in perspective. for my angels, from Jack Johnson.

just in case you didn't hear what he said:
you've gotta be careful when you got good love because an angel will just keep on multiplying...

No comments: