Saturday, December 3, 2011

Speak your piece, I'm listening...


T....I'm telling you that God speaks thru you most times that you are not even aware of. This was a beautiful post that needs to be read. May God continue to use you every way that He can written by Kosi on To My Friends with Estrogen

Thank you! There are not enough words or exclamation points to express my gratitude for a comment of that depth.  The one thing no one can teach you in writing is how to say thank you to such provoking and kind comments.  I haven't gotten used to hearing such beautiful things to describe something that seems so natural to me.  I really appreciate from the bottom of my heart.  Comments like yours definitely make me search deep within myself and thank God for being there.  Thank you =)

No comments: