Thursday, June 11, 2009

committed to happiness. no titles necessary.

he makes me come...
to terms with his polygamy and our pillowtalk
i tell him it's his because it is and he made it that way.

((he put his name on it when he made me scream his))

and i only whisper secrets so this is anything but

let the neighbors hear this lovemaking
a.n.d. e.v.e.n. t.h.o.u.g.h.

we're not in love figuratively

when he goes deep [beware. tangent ahead.]


  • deep like twisted metaphors

  • deep like the acres of my soul

  • deep like my mother's oven

  • deep like the words that aren't even in the dictionary yet because 'bootylicious' beat them to it

literally he is IN love 
[either way, we LOVE trying] you get the f.cking point::pun intended

let the force of our attraction interrupt the still of the night's monogamy (f.ck that too)
and disturb the natural order of bootycalls. 

i adore him, especially during the last ten seconds
because when he holds my waist and i lean my head back,
I swear, i pinky swear
I see something real.

maybe a two story house, three kids and cookies on sunday afternoons... 

yet and still

at this very moment, my happiness is having his life knock on my womb...
and one day my soul might answer

But today, it's probably her turn. 

i'll call him next week and see if he's available for
humor, soft lips and ten seconds of commitment. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Christina Rodriguez lmao wow....
June 3, 2009 at 7:41pm ·

T Lloyd lol wow though lol
June 3, 2009 at 7:43pm ·

Christina Rodriguez We have major updates to do lol
June 3, 2009 at 7:45pm ·

Danielle Ramsay OHHH EEEMMMMM GGGGGEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

"deep like the words that aren't even in the dictionary yet because 'bootylicious' beat them to it" <<<<< and this, my dear, is y i love u!!!!

"at this very moment, my happiness is having his life knock on my womb...
and one day my soul might answer"<<<<< are u serious!!
June 3, 2009 at

Unknown said...

Katherine Lumley omg TASSIKA
i loved this! did you write this? can I steal it?
June 3, 2009 at 8:20pm ·

T Lloyd for u katherine, anything. and yea i wrote it lol
June 3, 2009 at 8:22pm ·

Katherine Lumley awww this is grrreeat
June 3, 2009 at 8:23pm ·

T Lloyd thx love :)
June 3, 2009 at 8:23pm ·

Monique Liburd Damn, Damn, Damn! OMG.....Love it as usual .....I gotta copy this shit I need someone to read this!
June 3, 2009 at 8:33pm ·

Monique Liburd I shared this with other's on my profile.....Don't worry they know better than to ever copyright! Is the book almost finished?

Unknown said...

T Lloyd working on it...lol :) this one was just for u cuz u asked. so i forced myself to stare at the screen until this happened...
June 3, 2009 at 8:39pm ·

Sierra H i like this lol
June 3, 2009 at 8:48pm ·

Patience Isavirtue can we blog this stuff!
June 3, 2009 at 8:48pm ·

Victoria McCall Love is only as good as its love-er......we're all compabale of it...whatever that definition is...great read!!
June 3, 2009 at 9:12pm ·

Hilda Nkansah LOVEE IT !!
June 3, 2009 at 9:22pm ·

Kevin Grant Talent... it's just that simple.
June 3, 2009 at 11:19pm ·

Kia Beckett-Hawkins you are a bad bitch!!!!!!!!! and um, you need to start tagging me to these notes!
June 4, 2009 at 2:30pm ·

Unknown said...

Justin Grimes T-baby do you need to be on someones spoken word stage. You know Philly is King of Poetry in my eyes.
June 4, 2009 at 3:28pm ·

Estrella Brisa i agree with justin!
June 4, 2009 at 9:54pm ·

Cherelle Stephenson the fact that ur words captivate me even more than they did in HS is utterly amazin...im still awaitin ur first book