Thursday, June 11, 2009

stilettos and broken hearts

tripped over the bullsh.t and
fell
fell
fell:: a long ways

into his lap

So i decided to tell his friend a familiar secret
i pulled down the zipper and opened my mouth 

:: you know i'm not that kind of girl :: 

only to speak my mind, i promise
now that i have your attention, hear me and fear me ..

like blizzards that make snowmen dance and tsunamis that drown sandcastles

[ahem] let me clear my throat and wrap my hands around it...
the mic of course

Ladies & Gentlemen
or
dead beat daddies and broke ass mamas
or
home wreckers and heart breakers
or
hoes and well, more hoes 

[cuz I believe in equality]
the yin & the yang: the balance and.Idon't.will.not.do.not.and.won't.give.a.f.ck.about.societal.norms.because.I'd.rather.have.standards ]]

I DIGRESS
back to the topic at hand as my fingers wrapped
around and around and around - the truth's widening girth

deep throat took on a whole new meaning as the words spewed from my lips
i got deeper than he ever could in his choreographed strokes
he may have hit my walls but i had fractured his soul
challenging &&&&& demeaning the parts of him that took advantage of my appetite

[[ sometimes I get so mad that I stutter , like he did when he was lying ]]

IIIII was at work late....IIIII'm not f.cking her..

riiiiight. I mean, wrong. dead wrong.

i craved love & he fed me bullsh.t
i believed in baring my soul and he was an avid supporter of indecency

as i held on to him, i felt the beat of his pulse & i was tempted to ride the wavewith my rotating hips and gyrating thighs but i could only stare at the moment growing swollen with his urge and my disgust

    this was::
  • disengaging sex
  • the break up
  • the prelude to angry voicemails
  • vanilla ice cream with the chocolate syrup
  • and the disparity of the orgasm

...he wanted to come and i had to go...

as i unraveled each finger, i begged my soul to follow suit
my mind led the way and my heart trailed along sadly in bits and pieces

the shards cut my hands as i swept up the remains,

"don't worry, true love tastes better anyway." 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chris Stylz wow. ...dope visuals..literary crack
April 20, 2009 at 5:05pm ·

Ms. Sioban so someone said this before and I will repeat... you need to start a blog

Or at least start submitting this so that everyone can read this deep shit you spitting
April 20, 2009 at 5:56pm ·

Monique Liburd yeah, meng like your homie said above start posting this stuff...I like...Do u do open mic at all?
April 20, 2009 at 5:59pm ·

Unknown said...

saborrah nicholson Were is my tag, Twin I think I might have to fire you from my family..lol... you know I luv this I might have to put one of these lines in my away message on AIM, lol!!! Lawd I wonder what my mini me is going to be writting about when she gets to high school, omg!
April 20, 2009 at 9:45pm ·

Jennifer Ortiz Ur sooo talented I sware!!! Just amazing..u left me speechless!!!
April 20, 2009 at 9:53pm ·

Tiffany Hall wow..i didn't know you could wax poetic like that. *snap snap*
April 21, 2009 at 7:47am ·

Janine Evans You my talented thick jern!!!
April 21, 2009 at 1:06pm ·

Sydney Nelson why aren't i tag! you always play me when it comes to the tags!
April 21, 2009 at 3:53pm ·

Victoria McCall "his urge..my disgust" ....man..(or should I say woman)...the language ooozes of femininity... and its just so emotive...ROCK the stilletos...even if they hurt... such is the life of the amorous subject
April 21, 2009 at 8:56pm ·

Aisha Haynes Is it possible that I love you even more?