Tuesday, June 16, 2009

the wheels are spinning

tuna can taste good without mayonnaise.
im still a whitney houston fan.
why does there have to be a female version of a hustler?
women - don't apologize if you don't like sports - you were conditioned that way.
men - it's not what you do that really bothers me, it's what you don't do.
my mother's my fashion icon.
i'm terrified of diabetes. but im not scared of anything else.
i love stilettos. i own flats by default.
london's fog is the perfect accessory for a cup of tea.
two words: no epidural.
if it's a great picture of you, crop it. they'll understand.
i don't believe in asking someone for something i can do myself.
my mother swears by cotton underwear.
run cold water or chew gum while you cut onions so you won't cry.
let a three year old be a three year old.

No comments: