Thursday, June 11, 2009

apples and oranges

he makes me come...
to terms with his polygamy and our pillowtalk
i tell him it's his because it is and he made it that way.

((he put his name on it when he made me scream his))

and i only whisper secrets so this is anything but

let the neighbors hear this lovemaking
a.n.d. e.v.e.n. t.h.o.u.g.h.

we're not in love figuratively

when he goes deep [beware. tangent ahead.]


  • deep like twisted metaphors

  • deep like the acres of my soul

  • deep like my mother's oven

  • deep like the words that aren't even in the dictionary yet because 'bootylicious' beat them to it

literally he is IN love 
[either way, we LOVE trying] you get the f.cking point::pun intended

let the force of our attraction interrupt the still of the night's monogamy (f.ck that too)
and disturb the natural order of bootycalls. 

i adore him, especially during the last ten seconds
because when he holds my waist and i lean my head back,
I swear, i pinky swear
I see something real.

maybe a two story house, three kids and cookies on sunday afternoons... 

yet and still

at this very moment, my happiness is having his life knock on my womb...
and one day my soul might answer

But today, it's probably her turn. 

i'll call him next week and see if he's available for
humor, soft lips and ten seconds of commitment. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Monique Liburd YOU DID IT AGAIN LOVE IT! Tass can I borrow the title "your an in pending kind of brother, I'm an in progress kind of woman!
April 27, 2009 at 5:11pm ·

Monique Liburd Can I be ur mgr, personal assistant something? ur on fire momma!
April 27, 2009 at 5:13pm ·

Chris Jaggon I see u with the reservation puns lol....good one
April 27, 2009 at 6:22pm ·

Natalie Harley Quinn Nelson Uh oh killin the poetry nice Tass!!!
April 27, 2009 at 7:08pm ·

saborrah nicholson Shout-out to the skinny girlz...lol!
April 27, 2009 at 8:10pm ·

Jamyle G. I fucks with this soooo hard, Tass! Keep writing girl I can definitely relate....
April 27, 2009 at 8:13pm ·

Unknown said...

LaJonel Brown and the real men, the "IN PROGRESS" brothers wont get mad
simply because they won't ask me to
scream their name but instead etch my name on their pillowcase
so the next b.tch will smell me and remind herself that::: ---> YES T!! ♥
April 27, 2009 at 11:05pm ·

Kristen Alexis yes tass....i love it
April 28, 2009 at 2:05am ·

Calesher Ellis This is lovely!!!!
April 28, 2009 at 2:52am ·

Patrice C S Melville I LOOOOVE it bighead!!!! You aint fly tho ;-D (okay maybe a little bit)