Tuesday, June 16, 2009

yep, i think she's a classy one.

So one day, I was 8 months pregnant and I was looking at my 'no name ' belly. All of a sudden this petite and gorgeous woman walks across my television to accept an award. As she accepts her awards, she tells the story of how she got pregnant in college and everyone except for one person (Debbie Allen) said she wouldn't make it. She gave birth to her son, finished school and was so thankful that she never gave up!

Needless to say, I got pregnant in college, everyone said I wouldn't make it. I gave birth to a little girl and I'm graduating this year. I'm so thankful I never gave up!

That 'no named' belly turned into Taraji...talk about inspired.

.

Queenie in "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"



On the red carpet



On the red carpet again

There's nothing more stunning than a woman who knows her struggle, embraces it and glides right through it.

Round of applause for Taraji P. Henson.
Oh and two claps for the belly.



No comments: