Thursday, June 11, 2009

rhythm & blues: two words that describe me perfectly.

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss only matters if i feel the butterflies.

2. I am listening to....my feelings more often than anyone else's.

3. I talk...to everyone including myself.

4. I love, love, love ...the process of writing.

5. My best friend/s...aren't my friends anymore. They're my sisters.

6. My mother is....perfect for my father .

7. My job...gives me

  • a paycheck
  • great friends
  • and plenty of laughs

8. My first real relationship...is over won't be my last.

9. Love is...what you make it and mine is unconditional.

10. Marriage is...not for everyone.

11. My tv is....like an ex, I only let it entertain me when I'm lonely. ( shrugs shoulders )

12. I'll always...be bruised but not broken.

13. I'll never...regret October 24, 2005.

14. The last time I really cried was...:: clock ticking :: when I couldn't express myself in words. It's rare but it happens.

15. My cell phone is....bittersweet . I hate that I love it so, But I love that I don't need it.

16. When I woke up this morning....I was still thinking about last night.

17. Before I go to bed....I realize I couldn't even count my blessings if I tried, so I just say "thank you" to whoever's listening.

18. Right now I am thinking about...unicorns, ronde de jambs, R & B and the court system - not in any particular order.

19. Babies are...the only examples of innocence God allows.

20. I get on the Internet...to bullsh.t examine social trends. It's amazing how manypeople will do the same thing, no matter how trivial it may be in definition.

21. Today I was....refreshing my technique in contemporary dance.
  • point and flex
  • leg extension
  • arabesque
  • and LEAP!

22. Tomorrow I will be...returning to finish the second most important task -working towards two degrees after dropping out my freshmen year.

23. I really want to be...a reflection of my mother in the image of my father and thesilhouette of my grandmother to inspire the likeness which is my daughter.

24. If I could go back in time ....I would take more pictures so I can see my emotions in black and white portraits.

sincere thank you for bearing with me as I exercised my right to be a facebook whore a vigilante for words.


tlloyd
The best thing you can wear is a smile.

3 comments:

Q. said...

Yes! I am all laughs....Ha. Sike you bring light into the office that kicks the boredom out. (I think that was kinda poetic....Im learning)

Unknown said...

Tiffany Thompson I absolutely LOVE THIS TASS!!! I read it so many times...part 2 coming soon? Yea that's what i thought
April 13, 2009 at 2:27am ·

Patience Isavirtue awwww weeee! :-)
April 13, 2009 at 8:35am ·

Monifa Lloyd-Jacobs I love this tass as much as I love you!
April 13, 2009 at 9:18am ·

Melissa Amado tass...beautifull point....love you tu hermanita.
April 13, 2009 at 9:45am ·

Tiffany MusicallyInfatuated Jenkins although im not tagged in this....this is powerful
the words of wisdom of tlloyd....im lovin it ♥
April 13, 2009 at 9:53am ·

LaJonel Brown T, u do this o so well...i love it!
April 13, 2009 at 9:55am ·

Gabe Katz T Baby.. ur the shit. I love u
April 13, 2009 at 10:21am ·

Ms. Sioban Tass... I love you... your so... idk... you so Tassika...lol...

Very Unique
April 13, 2009 at 10:47am ·

Candace Williams awww 23 was sweet!
:)

Unknown said...

Stephanie Leconte i like i like it was so you.......tear*
April 13, 2009 at 1:30pm ·

Quincy Jones This is whats up... awww RnD u rock!
April 13, 2009 at 2:05pm ·

Neteria Sable A good sister... i see u...!
April 13, 2009 at 6:06pm ·

Samuel Sadiq tas u need to start a blog if u havent!!!!
April 13, 2009 at 7:05pm ·

saborrah nicholson Twin I luv you more than words can say and emotions could show, Now I luv all of of what your wrote but I especially luv # 2, 5, 6, 8, 11(lol), 13, 23, 24, well fuck it I luv it all....lol!
April 13, 2009 at 9:40pm ·

Sydney Nelson 21 is the best! I love you so much ta-seeka Lloyd...you are truly my sister
April 13, 2009 at 11:33pm ·

Seriah Arabia #2 will get you threw life when not too many things can. I'm trying to move in that direction.

#4 Is a life saver. I don't know how I would get threw some days or express all of my millions of feelings without it.

#5 That's me! That's me! And a roomie all wrapped up into one! lmfao!

#17 Is a beautiful thing!