Friday, June 19, 2009

if there were such a thing as perfection

I have a little treat for you. I won't reveal the author's name but this was so good, I had to do it justice.
To say that I miss being inside you is crass....but it's true...and you've taught me not to apologize so:
I want you back on my rhythm, I want the dissonance of our moans and the sound of the IPOD to be expressed in the squeaking of the bedframe and the shaking of your legs, and even so I want more....I want to go deep...deeper than I have and than you thought i could with just what what you can feel, cuz the physical grows old in a world ruled my time and defined by moments....My poems to you are like locking the door and turning off cell phones, between each line is an ellipses like the breaths between each kiss...but distance and circumstance makes my dreams and memories unfathomable, so my words must suffice until my metaphors metamorph into foreplay with ur soul and ur heart becomes moist and... ur spirit shakes... and... u orgasm with love...yes....I'm guilty. Guilty that, that line was on facebook in hopes that your boredom would bring you to my page, like an addict strung off your touch, I wait for your correspondence like the anticipation of the first time we became one, dripping wet...with saliva, cuz since phone sex is a poor imitation of what it could be, conversation feels so much better. And I call late nights and early mornings to simulate pillowtalk cuz the only thing that feels better than cumming inside you is sharing laughter and reactions and my inner ambitions with you in the twilight between consciousness and sleep....


-Anonymous

This is what I'm talking about! I love when people get so explicit that their feelings betray all social expectations and demands [refer to: the first line of the poem]. This is direct, concise and to the point - no metaphor can match the vulgarity of these words, nor should they. The author called it a poem but I don't think this is a poem. I think this is a testimony that is unapologetic and more barbaric than stone men and the first display of fire. And the admission of guilt! I must say, there's nothing more attractive than ownership!! It's about damn time.

No comments: