Sunday, February 7, 2010

give it to me right or don't give it to me at all


whistle while you work

there is no middle ground for greatness baby
i gotta have all of you or nothing at all
the thought of another woman perfecting the moves I taught you
drives me the f.ck insane and sh.t compels me to f.ck someone else

[you think monogamous and female are interchangeable? they're NOT. but for you i will try anything, at least once]

but the good girl in me loves the badness in you
and i cant help but give you my all, on stage, in the bedroom and especially in the shower...
i bend over backwards for you, literally.
i still have a bruise on my back from that sh.t in the jacuzzi

but that pain feels so good and sometimes when i'm picking up the random pieces of our clothes off the floor, i leave the broken pieces of my heart behind

i'll get to that later, i'll shed those tears later, hell maybe i won't
maybe i'll just pick up a new habit to indulge in ...

maybe
smoke
angela
bassett's
cigarettes
or
adopt
children
from
africa
to replace the ones we lost

now that was some deep sh.t
so deep, i could dig craters in your love and bury nations in your soul
deeper than stir fry and deeper than God's tomb for Jesus himself.

in three days, i'll rise

and while
sitting on your face
has nothing to do with
sitting on my throne

when im ready to be a queen, i'll find the king in you
till then being your whore will do both of us more good than harm
you don't have to worry about hurting my feelings if you're working out my body

i want you to slap me there
pull my hair so hard i see our reflections on the ceiling
i'll ice my knees later

but broken hearts, they will never be the same

so just do what you do best.
come inside me.
just make sure you never leave.


No comments: