Sunday, February 7, 2010

im not normal but then again, what/who is?

i dance in my underwear
and i drink way too much coca cola.
i do my hair topless
and i don't believe in toothpaste that's not minty.

my hair doesn't behave at all
but they call it good.
i get pimples in the same spot on my face
and i'm useless between the hours of 2am and 10am.

i can eat the same thing for two weeks straight
but i refuse to keep the same hairstyle for more than two days.
i still scrape my knees but only for the good stuff...wink

i believe in the classics - art, music, and fashion
but i don't think that's a reason to stop being creative.
i love wearing all black but my favorite color is pink

i dont like wearing pants to bed and i can fall asleep anywhere
especially to the rhythm of a heartbeat

im just a quirky black girl with brown eyes and pink lips.

No comments: