Sunday, February 21, 2010

restore data please.

sidebar, sometimes my internet cuts in and out so i back up whatever i'm working on to my computer and i wish i could do that with my love life. i want to store in my hard drive for times when everything crashes. and i want to keep all of my emotions in a folder where i can delete the times i've been disappointed and duplicate my birthday sex. i want to turn this love thing on and off and restart as many times as i please till i get it right because sometimes this sh.t freezes on me in the most compromising and unflattering position ever. i want to take random pictures and keep them in a folder so i can photoshop happiness, compassion and humor when we sometimes misplace them. and i wish he was a mac. so i can download him and all his parts anywhere in the world and carry them with me on my ipod, in my ears and yet still touching my heart. i want to tap on his keys like savion glover did the first time he put on tap shoes. and i want to see my reflection in his screen because real recognize real is the only other three words i feel besides i love you when i look at him.

No comments: