Thursday, February 25, 2010

im just beautiful mediocrity.





guys always like my lip gloss like it's gonna be wrapped around their d.ck
i promised myself i wouldn't let that word creep it's way into my vocabulary
but only between my legs

damn. it.
good girls don't give it up on the first night
but for you i might make an exception

this lip gloss is the difference between fidelity and affairs
and trust me
it tastes as good as it looks

the same thing goes for my lips...
d
o
w
n

t
h
e
r
e

don't blush. save the heat for the sheets.
i didn't mean to rhyme but, like words
we fit together perfectly

your fingers fit between each strand of hair on my head
while you pull at the very roots of me
shaking my fruits till the ground is covered with my bearings

my. my. how beautiful i blossom underneath your sun
and even when it rains, i glisten in your madness
your dirt climbs on my thighs and fertilizes the very soil that crumbles between your fingers

and i am made whole
.in.
.pieces.
.of.
.you.

my body parts are a mosaic of your sinful thoughts and i humbly bow to the heavens
because hell seems like paradise if making love to you is forbidden...

because
hell (slow)
seems (it)
like (all)
paradise (the)
if (way)
making (down)
love (we)
to (have)
you (all)
is (night)
forbidden...

and i repeat things because i can't rewind to my favorite parts
i can't press pause with my fingers in your hands with your lips on my lips in moments we don't own...moments like this.

i have to admit, you're going to make a liar out of me
because it's too good to be true
and words don't do you justice so i dance all over your mood

boy, i love you so much that stevie wonder ask god for sight just so he could take a peek.

but even god said "child, a love like this isn't for sale, you're better off putting your nose to her skin and fingering her braille."

don't worry, i got you stevie and even helen keller will be able to hear my screams in the next life and the two of you could make my love with every sense but sight.

mmm...i own you. in my smoke and mirrors, my shape billows through your fingers like ice cream on sunny days...
i'm dripping wet.
so please.
spoon me.

no sprinkles please, i don't want any distractions. i want to go down your throat like cold water through a dehydrated spirit.
and i want to be your iv...
in
your
arms.

oh man. you break me and my pockets. like fifty first dates. i want to sleep with you on each one.

i own you. i'm on your limbs like you're in my bones.
i can't move without you.
still.

No comments: