Thursday, February 11, 2010

i forgot i wrote this.

don't call it a comeback... i never left. i would address the rumors but since ya'll have it all figured out i'll take a step back... sh.t, i'll wait. i'll wait, sh.t im probably one of the most private people u'll never really meet... my mind is more stubborn than my heart and my heart is more open than my legs...believe that i've heard i'm a freak...[ha!] well then give me my applause. cuz sh.t i have ya'll fooled. ya'll say a picture is worth a thousand words, so the papparazzi in you makes a celebrity out of me but realize that vocabulary can be be violent, so you have a thousand words but where are your f.ckin punctuations? no, don't stop. no. don't. stop. same words, different meaning. that was a handout. i'm all out for the month. see you on the first. and i had to block my photos cuz ya'll were about to turn something beautiful into something vicious. chill...relax...take a vicodin. you can't see my love in pictures anyway [[unless it's a sonogram]] but in any case. i'll let you know when i fall in love. just so ya'll can make sure that n.gga catches me this time. ya'll thought i was just gonna tell you my business without a purpose? come on now. my pain and suffering has a price. and trust me when i say, im worse than sallie mae. run me my money. b.tch. with interest. cuz in any relationship, you should always leave with more than you came with [pre-nup my ass] if im still the same b.tch after we're done, then you were just a waste of time, sir. don't call me, i'll call you. [smile and nod] but back to the topic at hand. some of ya'll spent so much time looking at pictures when i was right in front of your face and let me tell you...the up close and personal is always better. pictures are what we give to the public. just to let you know, we got this. it's what you don't see that tastes better than gossip and will change your perspective forever.

No comments: