Friday, November 19, 2010

i'll see you next lifetime

waiting patiently for the moon to strike some good will on my stars
i have this deep love to give
and the blanket is my sky
hovering over lost dreams and tainted fairytales
even unicorns stop and stare
i can't believe i still love you
you are in the crevices of my being and in corners of hopeless nights
i swept up your dust a long time ago
trying to get fresh air smothered under the weight of your indecision
why now?
why do you want to challenge my three beads of happiness
disturbing the trinity of my individualism
why now?
i loved you
to the point where even reflections felt like liars
and kisses tasted like poison
tonight the phone rings with possibilities
and i'm not going to answer
because potential has never been greater than performance

No comments: