Thursday, November 4, 2010

one step at a time

i'm the girl the dermatologist hates - the one who falls asleep in her make up and classifies one pimple as ACNE.  i'm starting to think my dermatologist just gives me regular ass lotion with a prescription just to shut me up and tend to the folks with real situations that can't be avoided with a simple face wash.  either way, i hate washing my face and i don't even know how i got that way.  it just feels so mundane and i never seemed to work it into my bedtime ritual.  when it's time for bed, it's time for bed - not headties, face wash and topical creams.  but there is finally some hope.  @danigirlbx talked me into buying a face wash. it was probably on a day where i had two pimples instead of the usual one and felt like my whole world was crashing down with pre pubescent face moles.  anyway, i tried the face wash and to my surprise i loved it, like really loved it.  loved it enough that i was actually upset that i forgot to pack it when i went out of town.  who knew? and the best part about the face wash is that it gives me about three more minutes to think.  that's three more minutes of being productive in my own mind and Lord knows, i need all the productivity i can get.

1 comment:

FaithAeryn said...

biore (the green on with the blue beads) is the best thing since sliced bread.... it has a lil tingle like @melz_621 pum juice but it saved my face. it was better than the prescription cream i had... and cheaper. and it make ur feel like silk after b/c it just through to the core....... i suggest it