Tuesday, August 31, 2010

chronic. and i'm not talking about the album


if this were like the real world, it's like im turning down amazing jobs for a dream job that pays nothing, overworks me and doesnt give me vacations. but it's my dream job but since i can't wake up, i cant have another f.cking dream!
this is the funeral of feelings
and i said, "because all i wanna do is fix this but the only time my mouth works is when it's pressing against his"
a b.tch is officially retarded
FUCK! UR MISERY MADE ME DROP MY FRIES
you have a moral obligation to betray your waistline and eat those fries. im officially a crackhead. 
yep he's ur drug. toxic
send me to the nuthouse
well you r in love with him please realize that
ugh. that's a stretch
that not even the most flexible of b.tches can complete
essentially u cant see this life u live without him 
and he needs 2 say something stop the quiet games and say something, good or bad
good luck trying to make a crab talk. 

they love running back to their bum ass nest

but you're like a mother bird your always right next 2 the nest no matter what
that just made me cry
ohhh sorry

lol it's more of an exhausted cry instead of sad

i wish i wasnt so loyal

or so dumb
i don't know the difference anymore.
or loved the person u feel u shouldnt love anymore

--end scene

this was a real conversation about an unreal situation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"and he needs 2 say something stop the quiet games and say something, good or bad
good luck trying to make a crab talk"

"lol it's more of an exhausted cry instead of sad
i wish i wasnt so loyal
or so dumb
i don't know the difference anymore."

This is where I am now, I think I'll stop calling myself dumb now lol. It sounds so far from who I feel I truly am and yet I play the part so well. SMH. Thanks for this.