Thursday, August 19, 2010

landscape

i want to crumble into you
leave bits of me as a trail for you to find me in a forest of impossibilities
i want to rain my sulfur on your dry lands and fertilize your thoughts
i simply want to mother your nature
and i know it's completely selfish to want you all to my self but i want you to think of yourself less and of me more because i got all of you covered
i crave your attention like addicts to billows of smoke
and slaves to masters knowing full well i'll do all the work with no pay
ride me up and down the cotton fields from sun up to sun down
you can reap whatever i sow
and wrap me up with the fabric of our lives
i want to bloom from your oxygen and breathe out bliss
i want to be the poison that kills you slowly so you live longer and i can die in your arms
because living without you is like adam without eve
even with the whole world, i'd still be incomplete
and so i designate my rib to you
actually you can have all of my ribs
leaving my heart open
chest exposed
naked like the day we met in the garden of eden
and i only ate that apple so i can die, come back
and love you again, maybe in a different language under the same sky
while all this sh.t is spiritual, i know it's biological
because my dna just wants some of your chromosomes
half of me, half of you, a big belly and we'll get someone new
don't you get it
you are the sun and i am the moon
i just want to mother your nature
and give birth to Earth.

No comments: