Saturday, October 22, 2011

It's me!

You might have noticed that I've been responding to comments more than usual.  What you haven't noticed is that I don't read my own blog!  I have no idea what you are talking about usually.  Of course there are some pieces that stick out in my mind because people respond to some more than others.  So as I was going through these comments I actually had to go back and read the things I've written.  I am very shocked, not by the words but by the resilience of mankind.  We are going through some things and it's amazing that every day we rise to the occasion.  I wish I had a better memory so I could have a favorite but I'm working on it.  It's a lot to read and I commend you for sitting through this and I commend you more for living through this.  


I know some of you ask, how do I do this or how do I know your thoughts.  I actually don't know how I do this at all.  If I did, I would bottle it and sell it on Fordham road.  And if you don't know about Fordham road, ya better ask somebody! Lol. I also don't know your thoughts but most people are more alike than they are different.  We are not indpendent creatures, self sustaining, yes but not independent.  We are having a shared experience and some people simply notice that more than others.  Thanks for visiting and thank you for your comments.  Sometimes my voice gets lonely! I appreciate it!

No comments: