Saturday, October 22, 2011

Speak your piece, I'm listening..

I love this. Often times I want to go out and act a fool because I can. Or better yet because I know he can. But once I have the opportunity it all ends up being some half-hearted attempt at a feeling I know very well doesn't exist for me at that moment - written on That Gray Area


I've learned never to match someone else's behavior.  I used to be all for it though.  However, my parents always say, "no two people luck is the same."  If you want to act a fool, act a fool but do it for yourself.  If you want to cheat, then own that, but don't to it because you THINK the other person is doing any of these things.  God forbid they're not and your stuck with consequences and feelings that are completely unwarranted.  Guilt.  Everyone carries it differently.


This song below, reminded me of this comment.  Maybe it will pull it all together for you?




No comments: