Friday, October 21, 2011

Speak your piece, I'm listening...

How long have you been single now?


That's a good question.  Would you believe me if I said I have absolutely no idea? If only being single was a clear as being together.  I will say this though, I do want to go back to my relationship with open arms and a list of things I've worked on - something like areas of improvement.  Sounds silly but it's true. The most important thing I've learned about being single though (in these last four months or so) is to be single with a purpose.  My purpose being: learning how to give and express the very things I require.  What a journey!

1 comment:

Theory Republic said...

you're right, most people don't use the time of being single as a growing period. Most are just bitter, then get over that bitterness, and sit and wait til the next relationship. Not taking the time to actually think about what it is to be single and where they should grow for their next relationship