Sunday, September 5, 2010

day 1 challenge

clears throat. day one. a recent picture and fifteen facts about yourself. talk about intimate.


1. i'm an apple user till the death of me. 
2.  elephantastic pink from OPI nail polish is my FAVORITE color.
3. i have to sleep with a sheet no matter how hot it is.
4. coke before pepsi. no exceptions.
5. i broke my face, the right side of my damn face. freak cheerleading accident.
6. i do NOT eat fruit and pastry. take that f.cking apple pie as far away from me as possible.
7. i don't talk to anyone before 10 am, except Jesus himself.
8. i've travelled most of the world, but there's still more.
9.  je parle français. fluently.
10. never had bad sex. fingers crossed.
11. i don't wear the color green.
12. my temper is ferocious. 
13. i'd rather watch a sun rise than a sunset.
14. someone i thought i would end up with, died. but i knew it was going to happen and i loved him anyway.
15. before i start to write, i always read something.

No comments: