Friday, September 24, 2010

day 17, i'm still here

i didn't forget to post, i've just been working on something.  it's been difficult to get through. and i have a good chunk done, but i don't want to put a premature version of it up, that just wouldn't be fair. and as far as my challenge, is this day 17? i think so.  if i could change lives with anyone, who would it be and why?
i would change lives with my mother, so then i could raise myself in a way that was productive to my sanity and beneficial to my dreams.


but on a lighter note, i'm still here even though sometimes i don't want to be. i show up to this thing called life every day, trying to fulfill something greater.  oh and let's not talk about how the Yankees lost two games in a row.  moving forward, my twin came up this weekend and it's just refreshing to have someone around that completely understands the struggle of struggling.


oh and a sneak peak of what i've been working on?
he moved in my spirit until my world stood still.  rattling the very insides of me, he awakened the part of me that slipped into a coma those many years ago when i had my first heartbreak.  he slid through all the veins leading to my heart and shocked me back to the life i decided not to live.  i had only liked him, but he showed me then what love is - when two bodies melt into one spirit and stay there.


wish me luck.