Thursday, September 9, 2010

whip my hair

willow smith has recently put out her new single, Whip My Hair. it's cute. anyway, she's nine years old and has everyone up in a frenzy about her age and being in the entertainment industry. with parents, will and jada smith, could you really imagine her doing anything else?  as a child, i needed my parents to support my dreams. as a parent, i'm not sure that i would be willing to put my child in an industry that can be so cruel.  the media is invasive and critical. it's hard to deal with that as an adult when you're aware of who you are, much less as a child struggling to get there.  from what i've seen, i think that the smith family structure is extremely supportive as well as protective. i can only hope for the best with any child and i hope everyone else does too.

3 comments:

Q. said...

I like it. I mean the vocals are heavily treated but hey who can sing anymore????

Unknown said...

the vocals are very treated lol that was the best way to put it.

Unknown said...

Lexi said: I Agree [but I deleted it by accident, I always press the wrong button]