Wednesday, September 29, 2010

day 22 challenge

something about me that makes me different from everyone else.

now come on. i don't know everyone else to sniff out what makes me different but it couldn't hurt to make a few educated guesses. my first name is pretty unique. i don't usually write it on the internet but i'm sure someone has.  it's like the bourgeoisie version of jessica. also, i'm incredibly and naively transparent.  that's not what makes me different though. i think it's the fact that i actually don't mind being transparent at all.  it's who i am and since i desire honesty, it only makes sense that i'm honest. never mind the fact that i'm a terrible liar.  what's the most important difference though? that i absolutely don't mind being different in the first place.

No comments: