Monday, September 27, 2010

day 19 challenge

nicknames i have and why do i have them. rolls eyes. i don't know if they're nicknames as much as they're descriptive adjectives, some of them at least.
T - that's easy. it's just the first letter of my very unique name.
Tassy or Tass- also easy, that's about half of my very unique name.
T-baby - the baby part might be a spin off of weezy f. baby. i know i got it while i was working orientation with my gazillion students. they're affectionate to the point where it's sickening and i love them for it. and some of my friends have even remixed it into a song which is actually hilarious because they sing it whenever and wherever they see me. makes for some awkward moments for those who don't know what's going on.
Mama T - those gazillion students? i'm very protective of them.  their mothers/fathers/guardians trusted me with their children and i take that seriously. i'm their mommy when they're away from home and they know that.
Thin Mint - coming from my man friend [my platonic man friend] @jermsd55 who's just as small as me, ironically enough.
Sweetcakes - when i was born my grandmother wrote me a letter and she titled it, "Dear Sweetcakes" and the name stuck. i love it.
Bunz - thank you @abovethelaw5. i wore my hair in a bun for like two weeks and now it's been my nickname for three years. that's how things work out sometimes.

No comments: