Monday, October 4, 2010

day 25 challenge

i skipped 24. i really need to devote myself to it and since i don't want to shortchange it, i will do it another day, sooner than later.

day 25. what you will find in my purse.
i would say my phone but it's usually in my hand.
my phone charger would be in my purse though.
mac lip conditioner, mac lipstick 'chatterbox' [how appropriate], mac lip gloss 'irresistible' i think
my coach wristlet with my license, my passport and loose change
my ipod nano and headphones
a hard brush and a little comb
a headtie [you never know]
dior mascara
charcoal eyeliner
some sort of jewelry - usually a pair of earrings or a bracelet
body spray
lotion
my epipen is supposed to be in my purse. the problem is i never know which purse.
umm...what else? oh! car keys, my daddy's car keys and two sets of house keys
some sort of snack...i'm always eating. it's just something to do and it keeps mini me quiet.
lastly...a magazine.

there's too much going on in my life and my bag.

No comments: