Tuesday, October 19, 2010

i missed you.

 so i missed my first thursday to reply to all your comments. in my defense i was in the emergency room for a sinus infection.  speaking of hospitals, if you have to forego anything, DON'T let it be your health insurance. get MEDICAID if all of your other options don't pan out for whatever reason. don't take no for an answer. you can deal with bills, what you can't deal with is being sick with no chance at recovering.
despite the fever, runny nose and chills, i could not miss my hair appointment the following day.  though i love the pampering, talking to my fabulous hairdresser is more therapeutic than spoiling.  she's only about six years older than me but it feels like we meet somewhere in the middle conveniently.  we're a lot alike and it's a favor from the universe that i found her.  sitting in her chair, i feel like our lives run parallel to one another.  maybe she's the older, fearless version of me doing the things i dreamed of doing but put off because someone told me to focus on reality instead.  either way, she represents a lot of the things i want to be. once i sit in the chair, we take a vow of confidentiality so i can only say this:  sometimes deep conditioning has everything to do with your soul and nothing to do with your hair.

i'm actually a little peeved that i didn't get to start my thursday responses but i'm anxiously looking forward to it.  since so many people said they loved this blog when i saw them this weekend, i'm even more excited about it.  and i don't get excited about much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I ask you for advice...? I trust your opinion

"Your Biggest Fan"

Unknown said...

Sure. why wait till thursay? [thank you for valuing my opinion :)]

Mo' said...

your the best cuz..