Sunday, October 31, 2010

i'm about to lose my worried mind

i want you to listen to the piano.
that is the sound of fingers that never tire, that makes legs tremble wet with tears that feel like rain.
i can see the smoke lift off the ivory keys and that is how i inhale you into me.
inhale.
intense.
in love.
in tune.
pianos can do so many things
but the bench can only hold two of us
and i make love to you
on top of the piano, between the keys, in the midst of the smoke
i make love to you
i make love to you
i make love to you
pressing your keys into the palm of my hands
i live inside of melodies, confused moans and the smoke never clears
clouds become jealous
mimicking the smoke our friction pours into this mahogany
these fingers never tire
this fountain will always be wet
and my water will try to fight these flames away
but all elements marry
intensely.
in love.
in tune.
i inhale the very spirit of you.
your fingers never tire
they play me till chords bounce off the walls laden with the silhouette of my open legs
your blackness slides in between my pale limbs
and with a feeling so good
i could never understand why anyone would be afraid of the dark
i crawl into your smoke.
inhale.
intense.
in love.
in tune.

No comments: