Wednesday, October 13, 2010

of course, i'm sick. that makes sense.

i'm sick. sinus infection. pale face. eating like a pregnant elephant to replenish my failing immune system. wearing a down vest in the damn house. have the windows open but the heat on. man. i'm sick and it's all @danigirlbx's fault. sister or not, some things should just be kept to yourself.

you thought i was playing when i said wearing a down vest in the house?
i don't even look like a black girl anymore [whatever that looks like].  and by that i mean, all the sun my ancestors got from working in the fields is gone, i'm out here looking like a newborn.  i didn't pose for that picture either, i just happened to turn when i realized dead presidents was on tv.  i don't watch too many movies and barely any tv but i know the classics.  i wish i could catch up on some classics while i beat this sickness, but unfortunately, it's three days before homecoming. i have things to do before i celebrate with my alma mater.  i'll probably be in worse condition when i get back and that's absolutely fine.

1 comment:

Cherelle D. W. said...

First of all, to my cousin I love you! I am the last person to know about this blog, and I happened to stumble on this by chance. the main pic of this blog, very pretty btw, taken in one of our favorite spots. Please check your phone for a text.

Love you cuzzo!